1. Code of Conduct for Traders
1) Traders must not publish bad opinions that slander and damage the reputation of BTCEX;
2) Traders must not promise profits to their followers to induce them to copy orders;
3) Traders must do their utmost to help followers make profits, consider the risks of followers on time, and it is forbidden to swipe orders for the pursuit of high returns and high commissions;
4) Traders shall not adopt high-risk and high-return trading strategies which may cause uncontrollable risks to followers;
5) To protect the rights of the followers, traders are not allowed to display, disclose or imply social accounts or contact in the information displays such as nickname and personal profiles;
6) Traders are prohibited from using multiple accounts to conduct transactions. Once this is discovered, the trader will be permanently disqualified from leading trades;
7) Traders are prohibited from conducting malicious operations, including but not limited to negative transactions that increase the number of followers or trading assets. Otherwise, the Platform will permanently suspend the trader's account;
8) If the transaction results in severe consequences, BTCEX will take appropriate action against the trader, such as disqualifying the trader and suspending the trader's account.
2. Penalties for Traders
Depending on the severity of the circumstances, the trader's account may be suspended or permanently banned.