Dear BTCEX users, when you directly or indirectly participate in copy trading provided by the platform, it is deemed that you agree and abide by the terms of this service agreement, including any modifications made by BTCEX at any time. Please read the following copy trade agreement carefully.
Copy Trade Agreement
1. Customer Qualification
1) The client shall be a qualified investor that meets the requirements of the relevant transaction laws and regulations in this agreement.
2) The client has reached the age of 18, has full capacity for civil rights and capacity for civil conduct, and has sufficient knowledge and experience to understand the characters and risks of the product to be traded.
3) You are the rightful owner of the funds you deposited into your BTCEX account. You must ensure the legitimacy of the source of funds or digital assets, and you must not use the platform for illegal activities.
4) Any cryptocurrency withdrawal address you provide is your own, and you have complete control over it.
2. Transaction Service
You should cautiously judge the authenticity, legality and validity of Bitcoins and other crypto currencies/information and bear the responsibilities and losses arising there from. Unless expressly required by laws and regulations, the Platform is under no obligation to pre-review all users' information and data, Bitcoin and other virtual currency information, transaction behavior and other matters related to transactions.
3. Disputes and Legal Obligations
1) If you have transaction disputes with other users in the process of using the Copy Trade service on the Platform, the Platform has the right to make an arbitration decision based on a unilateral judgment once you or the other users ask the Platform to mediate. You agree to accept the Platform's judgment and arbitration decision in transaction disputes.
2) You acknowledge and agree that the Platform has the right to provide necessary information, such as user data, transaction records, that you provide to the Platform at the request of government departments (including judicial and administrative authorities). If you are suspected of infringing on the intellectual property rights and other legal rights and interests of others, the Platform has the right to provide the right holder, supervisor or legal department with your necessary identity information as part of the preliminary judgment that the suspected infringement or legal act exists.
1) You understand and agree that the Platform will not be liable for any damages caused by any of the following, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible damages (whether the Platform has been informed of the possibility of such damages or not).
The Platform has reasonable grounds to believe that there may be severe violations of law or breach of contract concerning certain members and specific transactions. The Platform has reasonable grounds to believe that the user's conduct on the Platform is suspected of illegal or improper:
- Costs and losses incurred due to purchasing or acquiring data, information, or transactions through the Platform's services or alternative conduct.
- Your misunderstanding of the Platform's copy trade service.
- Any other losses related to the Platform and services that are not caused by the Platform's copy trade service.
- You are directly or indirectly involved in any partial or total loss caused by copy trading.
2) Risks related to the copy trading service, including but not limited to automatic trading operations, i.e., your account may start and stop transactions without your manual intervention.
3) The delay of copy trade may result in high costs, and copy trade may fail.
4) Investment management services are at your discretion. You choose to copy specific traders and/or follow specific trading strategies. When making these decisions, you have considered your entire financial situation, including financial planning, and are aware that the use of copy trade is highly speculative, and the resulting loss may be much greater than the amount used to copy the trader.
5) The copy trade function and the information we provide are for reference only. You may make an investment decision based on the information provided on our website or the information obtained through the copy trade function, and you should bear your own risk.
6) You should do independent research and make your judgment before making an investment decision. You should independently decide whether your investment, strategy, and other products and services meet your own needs based on your investment objectives and personal and financial circumstances.
7) You are solely responsible for any losses incurred as a result of the automatic execution of operations using the copy trade service.
8) All information on the website or mobile client is intended to provide the public with the traders and followers trading dynamics and information. The website does not constitute investment advice, nor does it imply the provision of such information or functions in any form. You should conduct independent research and make independent investment decisions based on the information through this platform or
the copy trade service.
9) For matters not covered, the Platform reserves the right of final interpretation under the law.