Dear BTCEX Users,
BTCEX will support the FLOW (Flow) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The FLOW (Flow) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at approximately 15/6/2022 15:00 (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals of FLOW will be suspended approximately from 15/6/2022 6:00 (UTC).
- The trading of FLOW will not be affected during the upgrade and hard fork.
- The estimated time is for reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The FLOW (Flow) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FLOW once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Risk Warning: There are significant risks in trading cryptocurrency. Please carry out investment operations according to your actual situation. This information is not financial or investment advice from BTCEX, and BTCEX will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Follow us on