Spot trading offers a simple way to invest and trade. A spot trade is a simple transaction between a buyer and a seller to trade at the current market rate, known as the spot price. The trade takes place immediately when the order is fulfilled.
Spot Trading on BTCEX Website
1. Visit the BTCEX website and click Log In at the top right corner.
2. Click on any cryptocurrency on the home page to go directly to the corresponding spot trading page, or click Spot on the navigation bar to enter the spot trade market.
3. You will now find yourself on the trading page interface.
1) Market and Trading pairs
2) Trading Volume of Trading Pair
3) Candlestick chart and Market Depth
4) Buy & Sell Order Book
5) Type of order: Limit Orders/Market Orders
6) Buy Crypto
7) Sell Crypto
8) Recent Trades
9) Menu Items for Trades
10) Order Details
4. Let’s look at buying some ETH with USDT.
Go to the buying section (6) to buy ETH and fill in the price and the amount for your order. Click on BUY (LONG) ETH to complete the transaction.
You can follow the same steps to Sell (SHORT) ETH.
- The default order type is Limit Order. If traders want to place an order as soon as possible, they may switch to Market Orders. By choosing a market order, the order will be filled instantly at the current market price.
- If the market price of ETH/USDT is at 4300, but you want to buy at a specific price, for example, 4000, you can place a Limit Order. When the market price reaches your set price, your placed order will be executed.
- The percentages shown below the Amount field refer to the percentage amount of your held USDT you wish to trade for ETH, and you can pull the slider across to change the desired amount.