1. What is Launchpad?
BTCEX Launchpad is a one-stop platform for airdrops and new token launches, featuring handpicked, high-quality projects and massive free airdrops for users.
2. How do I participate in Launchpad? How does it work?
To participate in Launchpad, follow these steps:
Step 1: Earn Subscription Tickets
Before the subscription starts, complete tasks to earn subscription tickets. Specific ways to earn the tickets are subject to the rules on the corresponding campaign page.
Step 2: Participate in Subscription
Once the subscription begins, use your earned subscription tickets and commit a corresponding amount of USDT to participate in the subscription. In the case of a free airdrop, the USDT committed by you will be fully refunded to your payment account.
Step 3: Draw and Token Distribution
After the subscription period ends, the system will conduct a random draw, and the results can be viewed on the campaign page. If you win, the tokens you receive will be credited to your Funding account, and the corresponding amount of USDT will be deducted from your subscription funds. If the project is a free airdrop, the total amount of USDT you committed for the subscription will be refunded to your payment account.
3. How to obtain subscription tickets?
To earn subscription tickets, you may complete any of the following five tasks:
1. Meet the daily average position requirement.
2. Meet the daily average perpetual trading volume requirement.
3. Meet the daily average spot trading volume requirement.
4. Meet the requirement of the number of friends you successfully invited.
5. Join specific communities via provided links.
Please note that the ways to earn tickets may differ for each project. Please refer to the rules on the campaign page for specific information.
4. What are the participation requirements?
1. Users must complete KYC verification to be eligible.
2. Participants must use their BTCEX main account, sub-accounts are ineligible.
5. How do I check my subscription tickets?
You can check your available subscription tickets on the subscription page of each project.
6. How do I check my subscription amount during the subscription period?
1. You can check your subscription amount on the campaign page.
2. After the subscription ends, you can check your winning amount on the campaign page.
3. You can also check the changes in your funds and track refunds in Recent Trading on the Funding page after the subscription ends.
7. Any requirements for the USDT I commit in the subscription?
The USDT committed in subscription must come from your Funding account.