1. What's the requirement for becoming a Lead Trader?
You need to pass KYC 1 verification first. After that, just fill in the information required on this page to apply.
2. How to become a Lead Trader?
Click "Apply to be a Lead Trader" on the Portfolio Center page of BTCEX and submit your application. Your application will be reviewed within 1 hour.
3. What are the benefits of being a Lead Trader?
Lead Traders can earn a certain percentage of profits from Copy Traders, and the percentage is determined by the Lead Trader themselves. The income of Lead Traders will be settled at midnight (UTC+8) every Monday. There will also be time-limited events with rewards. For detailed information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is the requirement to create a portfolio?
All BTCEX users can apply to be Lead Traders. Please create your portfolio following the instruction below after you become a Lead Trader:
* The minimum amount to create a portfolio is 500 USDT.
* Please make sure there are at least 500 USDT available balance in your BTCEX Funding account.
Click [Create Portfolio]. Now you can create your portfolio, Please confirm the information below, which cannot be edited after being confirmed:
1) Portfolio name
2) Introduction to the portfolio
3) Initial amount
* The initial amount filled in will be transferred from your Funding wallet to the Copy Trading wallet.
After everything is set, click [Confirm].
Your portfolio is created successfully. Others can now see and copy your portfolio. You can share your trading strategy and your portfolio performance on social media so that potential Copy Traders can know about your lead trading.
5. How many portfolios can one Lead Trader create at most?
Each Lead Trader is allowed to create a maximum of six portfolios. A maximum of 100 Copy Traders are allowed to copy one portfolio.
6. What's the Copy Trading mode at BTCEX?
At BTCEX one-click Copy Trading, Copy Traders will place orders following the ratios used by their Lead Traders. This mode protects the trading of Copy Traders to the largest extent.
When the Lead Trader opens a trade with a small amount, the Copy Trader might fail to copy the positions if the proportional copy amount is less than the minimum trade amount. In this case, it's important to adjust it based on the Lead Trader's portfolio deposit. For example, if your portfolio deposit is above 5,000 USDT, it's suggested to make the min. copy amount above 300 USDT in order to reduce the risk of copy failure.
7. Can I just trade instead of lead trading after I become a Lead Trader?
Yes, lead trading is not in the same trading area with normal perpetual contract trading at BTCEX, so are your assets. If you don't want to lead, you can just trade in the perpetual trading area.
8. When will profit-sharing be paid out?
Profit-sharing will be issued under the following conditions:
- When a Lead Trader exits his/her portfolio, all copy-trades will be closed and profit-sharing from each copy-trader of the copy-portfolio will be paid out.
- When a Copy Trader manually exits the copy portfolio, his/her profit sharing will be paid out to the Lead Trader.
9. Can I use subaccounts in Copy Trading?
No, only main accounts can be used in Copy Trading.