- How to Apply?
Anyone can apply to be a Lead Trader. Simply click “Be a Lead Trader”.
Then fill in the information and confirm.
The BTCEX team will review each individual application on a case-by-case basis.
- Application Requirements
- Pass KYC 1 verification
- Please note that if you become a Lead Trader, then you cannot be a Copy Trader.
- What are the benefits?
- Lead Traders can earn a certain percentage of profits from Copy Traders, and the percentage is determined by the Lead Trader themselves. The income of Lead Traders will be settled at midnight (UTC+8) every Monday. .
- A Lead Trader can become a crypto trading influencer and gain industry-wide recognition for your trading expertise. As a crypto influencer, you create a community of like-minded traders. All of your followers usually have a common interest in your trading strategy or technique in which you create content. You not only create this community but even engage with it regularly.
- What is the requirement to create a portfolio?
Lead Traders must deposit a minimum of USDT 500. And once portfolios are created, each Lead Trader is only allowed to create a maximum of six portfolios concurrently.
- Perpetual contracts that Lead traders can trade to create copy-portfolios are as follows:
- BTCUSDT Perp
- ETHUSDT Perp
- DOGEUSDT Perp
- KSMUSDT Perp
- APEUSDT Perp
- UNIUSDT Perp
- BNBUSDT Perp
- SOLUSDT Perp
- MASKUSDT Perp
- MATICUSDT Perp
- XRPUSDT Perp
- ENJUSDT Perp
- RVNUSDT Perp
- CHZUSDT Perp
- ATOMUSDT Perp
- GMTUSDT Perp
- When will profit-sharing be paid out?
Profit-sharing will be issued under the following conditions:
When a Lead Trader exits his / her portfolio, all copy-trades will be closed and profit-sharing from each copy-trader of the copy-portfolio will be paid out.
When a copy-trader manually exits the copy portfolio, his / her profit sharing will be paid out to the Lead Trader.